SpaPal Inline Sanitiser Dispenser – Spa Pal
Holiday let spa with no in-line feeder? No way to have an in-line feeder fitted? No worries!
The Spapal dispenser is designed to fit all spas without the need to modify any part of the spa/hot tub.? It is primarily designed to be positioned around the area of the filter where flow assist dispersion.
The HSG282 Guidance advises Holiday Parks and business owners on the best practices to manage and control risks from legionella and other infectious agents.
- Can be fitted?BEFORE?the filter to dispense dis-solved Bromine or Chlorine Tablets, as recommended in the Guidance HSG282.
- Flexible positioning to give optimised dispersion.
- Fully adjustable flow rate.
- Made from clear Polycarbonate giving easy-to-see contents.??DOES NOT?need to be removed to be checked.
- Quick and simple refill.
- Can be checked and filled without the need to remove the filters or switch of pumps.
- No extra expense to modify spa or filter cartridges.
- Designed to allow flexible positioning of the dispenser.
- Allows easy to clip-in of dispenser.
- Can be attached to spa wall, filter basket or any flat surface near the filter area.
- Supplied with zip-ties and 3M double-sided tape to assist positioning options.
Holds up to 6 Bromine or Chlorine tablets.